So it’s Monday afternoon and I’m lazily scrolling via my Yahoo information feed after a extremely boring day, when I got here throughout but any other advert proclaiming that some “Miracle Testosterone Pill Nets Biggest Deal In Shark Tank History”.
The title of that capsule is none different than Primal Growth, which sounds like it need to be the title of a cheesy Jean Claude Van Damme movie.
Never mind the fact I already completely debunked the whole “Shark Tank Testosterone Booster” thing, which many of you have possibly by no means viewed (that is of course, unless you saw this already).
The title of the advert that’s being plastered all over Yahoo pronounces “No Longer An Embarrassing Issue For Men Anymore”, with the subtitle citing that hundreds of thousands of American guys are being cured of some “important issues”.
What should be this embarrassing problem they talk of?
Decreased libido or stamina?
Small penis size, maybe?
Once I clicked the advert (grudgingly), the first factor that’s plastered throughout my display screen is a lady grabbing some dudes (rather massive via all accounts) junk, and for about a break up 2d what seemed like the Fox News logo.
Throughout the article, they talk about how Primal Growth WILL:
- PERMANENTLY cure erectile dysfunction
- Fix low libido issues
- Increase stamina
- Help with premature ejaculation
- Increase Penis Size
All with just 1 pill a day.
If alarm bells aren’t going off in your head simply yet, study on.
What is Primal Growth?
According to the official website, Primal Growth is a medical strength male enhancement supplement that’s designed to:
- Create bigger and longer lasting erections
- Give you a surge in sex drive and energy
- Increase your sexual confidence
A bit exceptional from the claims we’re seeing on this supposed “Fox News” article, however that’s now not surprising. We’ll get into that later.
Primal Growth boasts that it’s now on hand except a prescription, the front and core proper at the pinnacle of their website.
However, I couldn’t seem to find any information on it that suggested it ever WAS a prescription.
If you do a search on rxlist.com, which actually lists each and every single prescription remedy that ever existed, you won’t see Primal Growth.
In fact, you won’t even see the man or woman phrases “Primal” or “Growth” referred to on the web site at all.
Is It A Testosterone Booster OR A Male Enhancement Pill?
This is the million dollar question.
In the “Fox News” article, it’s called a revolutionary testosterone booster.
On their website, it’s known as a a clinical power male enhancement supplement.
On the label, it says it’s a testosterone booster.
One factor is for certain though, it used to be DEFINITELY viewed on TV suggests like The Doctors, CNBC, CNN, USA, and Mens Health.
It says so right here on the website:
So let’s bounce on over to Google and see what these websites had been announcing about it.
How about CNN?
Hmmm, that’s odd.
Let’s try the CNN website…
Nothing there, very strange.
Maybe CNN retracted their story about it, let’s strive Mens Health:
Are you beginning to see a pattern here??
I thought so.
There was no “As seen on” anything for Primal Growth. This is a sales tactic to help build the credibility of the supplement.
They (whoever is behind the marketing of Primal Growth) is banking on the fact that you’ll see the words CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, whatever, and automatically assume that it’s legit.
As you can see, of course, it’s not!
Primal Growth Ingredients?
According to the official site, the ingredients in Primal Growth include:
- Saw palmetto extract
- Orchic substance
- Horny Goat Weed
- Tongkat Ali
- and Nettle extract.
And when I say actual equal formula, I’m no longer speakme about them simply sharing the above ingredients.
I’m announcing that they LITERALLY solely comprise these ingredients, and nothing else.
Not solely that, however take a seem at the Primal Growth internet site and examine it to the web sites for some different products.
Here’s Primal Growth:
Here’s another supplement called Clemix:
And here’s yet ANOTHER supplement called Primal-X:
That’s right, they ALL look EXACTLY the same.
That’s because they’re ALL made by, and / or promoted by, the exact same company.
Primal Growth Reviews
If you run a search on google, you’re sure to come up brief in this department.
Practically every single site that wrote about it is either promoting it as an affiliate, or have no real credible info.
Take the ever-popular internet site healthful order dot org, which ranks in the
What does this pinnacle of fitness facts have to say?
Here’s an specific quote from the first paragraph: “Anyways, all the fingers are no longer equal and even all the dietary supplements are now not scam”.
Well, that’s good to know…
I was beginning to think all the fingers were equal!!
He goes on, under the “personal experience” section: “Now, I have been spending a happy and full of feelings like and even feel that I have become very young by the use of this supplement.”
Well, sign me right up!
All kidding aside, this entire “review” is nothing more than a 2500 word nonsensical, irrational, and poorly written post that is literally just trying to rank in google by looking like some sort of “authority” when it comes to supplements.
In fact, it’s not the only site that looks like this when you’re searching for anything related to Primal Growth, including the side effects, ingredients, whether or not it works, and where to buy.
Practically ALL of the websites that exhibit up when you run a google search for some thing associated to the complement quit up searching like this.
Where To Buy Primal Growth?
So it appears like the solely region you can purchase Primal Growth is on their reliable website. You won’t locate it in shops like GNC, Walmart, Walgreens, or CVS, so don’t even trouble trying.
How much does it cost?
I mean, if it’s going to develop your penis, enhance your stamina and confidence, and raise your erection quality, what would it be really worth to you?
How about, FREE?
That’s right, for a limited time only the guys behind Primal Growth are giving away their product completely free!
And when I say “limited time only”, I mean it!
All you have to pay for is the low price of $4.97 to take care of the shipping and handling, and they’ll send a bottle straight to your door.
18 days later, they’ll cost your credit score card the low fee of solely $87.41 unless you call to cancel.
WTF are you talking about, Rob?
Who’s going to charge me $87.41?
Well, Primal Growth is, dummy…
Didn’t you see it proper right here in the phrases in prerequisites in the REALLY small font at the backside of the page?
Seriously dude, DON’T feel bad.
You don’t know how many guys I talk to every single day that get caught into these free-trial, auto-rebill supplement scams.
Run. Run as fast as you can from this!
This form of shit occurs all the time, and it’s been almost not possible for me to maintain up with it. Just as quickly as I write about one rip-off product like Primal Growth, some other 5 pop up in its place.
You’ll see these identical sorts of Shark Tank scams popping up all over the vicinity as well.
I’ve written articles on weight loss pills that have been interestingly considered on shark tank, testosterone boosters, and more.
In one case, they we actually pitching a damn wrinkle cream!
Most guys suppose they’re getting a free pattern when they fork over the credit score card info, however as you can inform from above, this is honestly now not the case.
Have You Used Primal Growth Pills? Leave Your Review Below!
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Yes I choose to order Primal Growth testosterone Booster however I can now not locate the take a seat to order the capsules – Bill Lance
It used to be available through their official website, but I don’t see it anymore. It was probably discontinued. – Rob
2 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website